Adult Guidance Service
Hi, I’m Seona. I am a Guidance Counsellor that specialises in education and training choices, career guidance, career planning and interview preparation. But sometimes people just like to meet me for an informal chat about how they are doing generally.
I help people prepare for their next move – and help them figure out what that is. These are examples of the types of things I help with
- Can I go to college?
- Can I do a training course?
- What are my options for college?
- Which college course should I pick?
- How do I pay for college and can I get a grant?
- I want to find work but don’t know what’s out there
- I don’t have a CV or need help updating an old one
- I haven’t done an interview in years, what should I say?
- I have a criminal record, do I have to tell anyone?
When I’m not meeting clients in the Wicklow office, I am based in Arklow doing the same thing. I try to be in Wicklow on Wed/Thurs/Fri but I can meet you any day for an appointment. My office is downstairs – just press the bell and I will come out to you.
Most people start with one session, which lasts about an hour. The sessions are tailored to your needs and are focused on helping you figure out a plan. The service is completely free. Just text 087 7074669 for an appointment.
Adult Guidance Counsellor
Wicklow Adult Guidance Service
T: 087 7074669